Monday, October 11, 2010

It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin Garnett, & Rajon Rondo :)
Basketball season is my favorite time of the year. I love having friends over to watch our Boston Celtics. We are die hard fans and hope that someday we can go back East to visit their home court. We love watching them play and enjoy doing that together. Yes, he converted me. I used to never watch basketball on TV but now since my husband does, I truly do love watching it, maybe a little too much :) I also LOVE to watch my hubby play because he is way good and talented. Church ball is also starting, I hope to go support him in that also :)

1 comment:

  1. Megan, Your mom gave me your blog link-- I loved reading your testimony and so admire and respect the amazing woman you have become. It is a true blessing to have known you through all of life's moments. Keep in touch! Kara

    ReplyDelete